Recipe by crispychick
This is a good summertime drink! It takes a little effort but oh so worth it for a party or the beach or a BBQ.
- 6 cups fresh lemon juice
- 6 cups chopped of fresh mint
- 4 cups sugar (can substitute Splenda)
- 1⁄4 gallon vodka (9-10 c)
- 2 liters club soda
Directions See How It's Made
- Add all ingredients, except soda, and refrigerate about 2 hours.
- Try to kindof crush the mint with a wooden spoon to release its flavors.
- Strain (you don't have to do this).
- Add soda and serve over ice.
- (note: you don't want your soda to go flat, so you might want to top off each glass with a good splash of soda rather than mixing it with the entire mix) (depends on how fast you will drink this).