Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
You can keep a batch of these in your freezer for unexpected "drop-ins". Great summertime cooler!
- 2 (6 ounce) cans frozen lemonade concentrate (thawed)
- 2 (6 ounce) cans frozen limeade concentrate (thawed)
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen orange juice concentrate (thawed)
- 3 1⁄2 cups water
- 2 cups vodka
- 1 cup sugar
- carbonated beverage (such as 7-Up or Squirt)
- In a large plastic container combine all ingredients (except sodas) and mix well.
- Cover& freeze overnight.
- To serve, scrape a large spoon across the top of the frozen mixture and place 1/2 cup of slush into a 8-oz glass.
- Fill with soda of choice.
This a great, simple-to-prepare hot-weather treat. I was out of vodka so used white rum instead and it was a hit.
This slush is WONDERFUL and has been a main stay at my christmas part for years now! Thank you so much!!!
Awesome!!! I made this a few years ago, but never posted a review! This is a favorite amongst my friends. When they come over they expect that I will have a batch in the freezer. It's an easy, refreshing drink! Love it!