Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
I found this on the web while searching for some recipes. It gave me a chuckle. :)
- 236.59 ml water
- 236.59 ml sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 473.18 ml dried fruit
- 4.92 ml baking soda
- 4.92 ml salt
- 236.59 ml brown sugar
- 85.04 g lemon juice
- 236.59 ml nuts
- 3785.0 ml Absolut vodka
- First, sample the vodka to check for freshness.
- Take a large bowl.
- Check the vodka again to be sure it is of the highest quality.
- Pour 1 level cup of the vodka and drink it.
- Repeat again.
- Turn on the electric mixer; beat 1 cup of butter in a large fluffy bowl.
- Add water, eggs, and 1-tsp.
- sugar and beat again.
- Make shurr the vodca is still OK.
- Cry another tup.
- Turn off mixers.
- Chuck in the cup of dried fruitt or something.
- Mix on the turner.
- If the fried druit!
- ets struck on the beaterers, pry it loose with a drewscriver.
- Sample the vodka to check for tonsistancity.
- Next, sniff two cups of salt.
- Or something.
- Who cares?.
- Check the vodka.
- Now stiff the lemon juice and strain your nuts.
- Add one table.
- Of suger or something-- Whatever.
- Grease the oven.
- Turn the cake tin 350 degrees.
- Don't forget to beat off the turner.
- Whip the bowl out the window.
- Check the vidka again.
- Go to bed.
- Who the heck likes fruitcake anyway.
I love this *hic* fruitcake. . . the hard part is the hangover the next morning. *why is my tongue furry?*
Thish ish my fav'rite cruitfake. :D