A great chicken broth made with vodka. Can be used in a variety of dishes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put the first 6 ingredients in a large pot with enough very cold water to cover.
- 2Slowly bring the pot to the boil over a moderate heat.
- 3Immediately reduce the heat to low, cover and simmer for 1-2 hours, skimming the fat from the surface four or five times while cooking.
- 4Add the pepper corns, Basil Vodka and basil leaves and continue to simmer for 10 minutes.
- 5Strain the broth.
- 6Add salt to taste then let cool to room temperature and store in an airtight container in the refrigerator or freezer.
Browse Our Top Stocks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Stocks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vodka Chicken Broth
Serving Size: 1 (1956 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1183.9
- Calories from Fat 637
- Total Fat 70.8 g
- Saturated Fat 20.2 g
- Cholesterol 325.0 mg
- Sodium 344.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 5.2 g
- Protein 77.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: