Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
A great finish to a meal.
- 2 pints strawberries
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 4 tablespoons orange-infused vodka
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 cup vanilla vodka whipped cream
- 2 tablespoons mint leaves, shredded
- Wash, hull and dry the strawberries or rinse the berries.
- Toss berries in the sugar and lemon juice and arrange on a serving platter.
- Whisk together the Orange Peel Vodka and sour cream in a large mixing bowl.
- Stir in the ice cream and fold in the Vanilla Vodka Whipped Cream.
- Pour the cream mixture on top of the berries or serve on the side.
- Decorate with fresh mint.