Recipe by Seasoned Cook
Wonderful flavor! Tangy, sharp and delicious! May be used in grilled sandwiches, on crackers or in celery pieces. Great for lunch or as an appetizer for parties. My sister, Vivian, is famous for her pimento cheese. Our family thinks she makes the absolute best! We had this speciality many times in childhood!
- 8 ounces sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 (3 ounce) jar pimientos, diced
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise (or miracle whip)
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Tabasco sauce