Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
You know those raspberry filled, thinly chocolate coated Viva Puff cookies you can buy? This tastes almost the same, but I haven't figured out how to add that thin layer of chocolate and still be able to cut the squares afterwards without making a mess. I'd love your ideas! (Prep time does not include chill time)
- Crust: Mix flour, butter and sugar until crumbly.
- Press into ungreased 9x9 inch pan and bake at 325F for 15 minutes.
- Filling: Stir gelatin and water together until dissolved.
- Add raspberries and mix.
- Chill until syrupy. Pour over crumbs and return to refrigerator.
- Melt marshmallows in milk in top of double boiler. Cool.
- Whip cream until stiff. Fold into cooled marshmallow mixture.
- Spread over firm raspberry jelly and chill until set.