Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
From a older FFA/HERO cookbook.
Make and share this Viva La Chicken Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- Melt cheese in large saucepan over low heat.
- Add soups, mushrooms, picante sauce and chicken, mixing well.
- Lien baking dish with chips.
- Spoon cheese mixture over chips.
- Top with additional chips.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes or until bubbly.
- OAMC DIRECTIONS:.
- To freeze: Assemble as directed through step 2. Allow to cool and place in freezer bags. Seal, pushing out as much air as possible. Label and freeze.
- To serve: Allow to thaw in fridge. Finish assembly and bake as directed.