True Texas's Note:
From a older FFA/HERO cookbook.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt cheese in large saucepan over low heat.
- 2Add soups, mushrooms, picante sauce and chicken, mixing well.
- 3Lien baking dish with chips.
- 4Spoon cheese mixture over chips.
- 5Top with additional chips.
- 6Bake at 350 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes or until bubbly.
- 7OAMC DIRECTIONS:.
- 8To freeze: Assemble as directed through step 2. Allow to cool and place in freezer bags. Seal, pushing out as much air as possible. Label and freeze.
- 9To serve: Allow to thaw in fridge. Finish assembly and bake as directed.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Viva La Chicken Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (476 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 739.3
- Calories from Fat 410
- Total Fat 45.6 g
- Saturated Fat 22.0 g
- Cholesterol 197.2 mg
- Sodium 3104.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 14.0 g
- Protein 53.4 g