Recipe by LeAnne Conaway
This is a great mexican dish that is unique and very good. Your family will love it!
Top Review by Miss Annie
This chicken dish is what I call Tex-Mex comfort food. It was so easy to put together, and the flavors were wonderful. We had a wonderful lunch today, and had leftovers. We do eat dishes like this for breakfast on warmed corn tortillas. Thanks for sharing this double duty, wonderful recipe.
- 6 chicken breasts, cooked,deboned and broken up
- 1 package corn tortilla (frozen)
- 1 cup sliced black olives
- 1 (7 ounce) can green chili salsa
- 1 lb sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup milk
- 2 cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
Directions See How It's Made
- In buttered casserole dish, form layers of chicken, torn pieces of tortilla (uncooked), cheese, chillies, and olives.
- Save some cheese and olives for the top.
- Mix milk and soups together and pour over the layers.
- Bake at 350 for 45 minutes, uncovered for most of the baking time.
- Cover with foil if the top becomes too brown.