1 hr 15 mins
Dietary Interest: vegetarian, high fiber, low cholesterol. Super easy to make and very, very moist.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350?F (180?C).
- 2Spray an 8 1/2-inch x 4 1/2-inch (21.25 cm x 11.25 cm) loaf pan with cooking spray.
- 3Combine flour, baking powder, and salt in a medium-size bowl. Set aside.
- 4Place egg, sugar, butter spread, milk, lemon peel, bananas, and applesauce into the Vitamix in the order listed and secure lid.
- 5Select Variable 1.
- 6Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 5.
- 7Blend for 10-15 seconds or until mixed.
- 8Pour batter into dry ingredients and mix gently by hand to combine.
- 9Stir nuts into batter, reserving some to sprinkle on top.
- 10Bake for 60 minutes or until a knife inserted into the center comes out clean.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vitamix Whole Wheat Banana Nut Quick Bread
Serving Size: 1 (115 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 305.0
- Calories from Fat 115
- Total Fat 12.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 15.4 mg
- Sodium 456.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 20.7 g
- Protein 6.3 g