1 hr 30 mins
Miracle Miriam's Note:
This recipe came from one of the American Girl's Cookbooks. Specifically it is from the "Molly" book, from the era of WWII. It is the best meatloaf recipe I have found to date.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Place meat in large mixing bowl.
- 3Mince onion and parsley and add to meat.
- 4Add rest of ingredients and mix together thoroughly.
- 5Place mixture in oblong baking dish and shape into loaf.
- 6Cover loaf with additional chili sauce.
- 7Bake meatloaf in oven for 1 hours.
Browse Our Top Meatloaf Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vitality Meat Loaf
Serving Size: 1 (166 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 327.6
- Calories from Fat 170
- Total Fat 18.9 g
- Saturated Fat 7.4 g
- Cholesterol 91.3 mg
- Sodium 794.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 21.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: