Chef #940149's Note:
Healthy chocolate ice cream to make in the Vita-Mix.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 11. Freeze the almond milk into ice cubes before making the ice cream.
- 22. Stir milk, cocoa powder, stevia, honey, and vanilla extract in a bowl until smooth with only a few small cocoa chunks.
- 33. Pour milk mixture into Vita-Mix blender. Add almond milk ice cubes. Fasten lid with tamper.
- 44. Turn on blender at variable speed 1. Quickly increase to variable speed 10 and then flip the switch to high speed. Use the tamper to push ingredients into the blades.
- 55. Blend for 30-60 second, or until the mixture is smooth. Blending for too long will cause melting.
- 66. Turn off the blender, unplug it, and scoop the ice cream into bowls. It will make 2 small bowls.
Browse Our Top Ice Cream Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Ice Cream Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vita-Mix Healthy Chocolate Ice Cream
Serving Size: 1 (140 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 128.3
- Calories from Fat 46
- Total Fat 5.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 17.0 mg
- Sodium 61.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 8.9 g
- Protein 5.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: