Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
An older woman at my church makes this for every women's pot luck. She always takes home an empty dish. Her recipe card didn't list cooking time so I put the time it took for me to bake it.
- 6 cups rhubarb, chopped
- 1 1⁄2-2 cups sugar
- 1 (3 ounce) box strawberry Jell-O gelatin dessert
For the topping
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 2⁄3 cup butter or 2⁄3 cup margarine
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Stir together well the rhubarb, sugar and strawberry Jell-O.
- Put in a greased 9x13 pan.
- Mix topping ingredients together until crumbly and top the rhubarb mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 30 minutes or until the topping is golden and the rhubarb is tender.