Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
From Fitness magazine (credited to Jeanne Jones of Windstar Cruises). Allow 3 hours for chilling.
Make and share this Virtuous Cheesecake recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 325°F Spray a 9-inch pie plate with nonstick vegetable spray.
- Add the cracker crumbs and shake the plate to coat the surface. Set aside.
- Combine cream cheese, sugar and flour. Beat with an electric mixer on medium speed until creamy.
- Beat in sour cream, egg whites and vanilla.
- Pour into the cracker-lined pie plate.
- Bake for 40 minutes.
- Cool on a rack, then refrigerate for 3 hours before serving.
- The top will crack; cracks may be covered with the strawberries.