A healthy alternative to regular pumpkin muffins with no sacrifice of flavor. Moist and delicious. They'll fly off the cooling rack!
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix all of the ingredients into a large mixing bowl.
- Stir until all of the ingredients are JUST MOISTENED to keep them fluffy.
- Scoop into nonstick or paper-lined mini-muffin tray.
- Bake at 375 for 14 minutes and cool on a wire rack.
- Optional: You may add a cup of walnuts to the mix and/or top them with icing or confectioners sugar if desired.