Recipe by children from A to Z
My mom used to make this for us kids when we were young and didn't have much money. She used to make this with a can of spam. I make it with ham, either way it is so good, inexpensive and just plain comfort food. This can be microwaved if in a hurry.
- 3 -4 potatoes, sliced
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans cream of celery soup
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) soup cans milk
- 3 cups cooked ham
Directions See How It's Made
- Butter 2 quart casserole dish.
- Layer potatoes on bottom of dish; salt & pepper, if desired.
- Place a layer of ham.
- Continue layers, finishing with potatoes on top.
- Mix soup and milk, until creamy.
- Pour over casserole.
- Cover and bake at 350 for 1 hour or until potatoes are done.
- This also can be microwaved if in a hurry.
- Microwave on high for about 30 minutes or until potatoes are tender.