1/1 Photo of Virginia's Milk Punch
This is an old family recipe of my Mother-in-Laws. She used to serve it every year at her Christmas Eve party.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Fill blender 2/3 full of ice.
- 2Pour in 3 jiggers of bourbon or brandy.
- 3Add 4 Tablespoons of sugar.
- 4Add 2 teaspoons vanilla and a splash of almond.
- 5Fill with milk until about 4/5 full.
- 6(Leave enough room at top so it won't overflow.).
- 7Blend until a smooth creamy consistency.
- 8Pour into cups and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Punch Beverage Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Virginia's Milk Punch
Serving Size: 1 (162 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 465.9
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 51.4 g
- Protein 0.0 g