Recipe by children from A to Z
Good ol fashioned comfort food. My mom used to make this for us when we were kids. My kids love it also. very easy and inexpensive.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1⁄2 onion, diced
- 1 cup elbow macaroni
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can tomato soup
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1⁄2 lb bacon, cooked & crumbled
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook elbow macaroni according to package directions. Drain.
- In a dutch oven cook ground beef and onion, until no longer pink. Drain.
- Add cooked macaroni, tomato soup, tomatoes and bacon to ground beef.
- Add water if dry.
- Heat through.
- I like to sprinkle a little cheese on individual servings.
- Add a little bread and butter, Yummy!