Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
Good ol fashioned comfort food. My mom used to make this for us when we were kids. My kids love it also. very easy and inexpensive.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1⁄2 onion, diced
- 1 cup elbow macaroni
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can tomato soup
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1⁄2 lb bacon, cooked & crumbled
- Cook elbow macaroni according to package directions. Drain.
- In a dutch oven cook ground beef and onion, until no longer pink. Drain.
- Add cooked macaroni, tomato soup, tomatoes and bacon to ground beef.
- Add water if dry.
- Heat through.
- I like to sprinkle a little cheese on individual servings.
- Add a little bread and butter, Yummy!