Cook1 hr 20 mins
I love this recipe! You don't have to cook the lasagne noodles, separately, and it always turns out great! I got the recipe from a box of Skinner lasagne noodles, years ago, and I've been making it, this way, ever since!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Brown beef in 3 quart saucepan; drain, and add sauce and water; simmer about 10 minutes.
- Combine remaining ingredients, except lasagne, for filling.
- Pour about 1 cup sauce in bottom of 9X13 pan.
- Layer 3 uncooked lasagne noodles on top of sauce; top with about 1 1/2 cups sauce, and 1/2 of cheese filling.
- Repeat layers of noodles, sauce, and filling.
- Top with a layer of noodles and remaining sauce.
- Cover with foil and bake for 55-60 minutes.
- Remove foil; bake another 10 minutes.
- Allow to stand for 10 minutes, to make cutting easier.