1/3 Photos of Virginia's Easy Lasagne
1 hr 40 mins
1 hr 20 mins
Belinda in Austin, TX's Note:
I love this recipe! You don't have to cook the lasagne noodles, separately, and it always turns out great! I got the recipe from a box of Skinner lasagne noodles, years ago, and I've been making it, this way, ever since!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Brown beef in 3 quart saucepan; drain, and add sauce and water; simmer about 10 minutes.
- 3Combine remaining ingredients, except lasagne, for filling.
- 4Pour about 1 cup sauce in bottom of 9X13 pan.
- 5Layer 3 uncooked lasagne noodles on top of sauce; top with about 1 1/2 cups sauce, and 1/2 of cheese filling.
- 6Repeat layers of noodles, sauce, and filling.
- 7Top with a layer of noodles and remaining sauce.
- 8Cover with foil and bake for 55-60 minutes.
- 9Remove foil; bake another 10 minutes.
- 10Allow to stand for 10 minutes, to make cutting easier.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Virginia's Easy Lasagne
Serving Size: 1 (248 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 550.8
- Calories from Fat 272
- Total Fat 30.2 g
- Saturated Fat 15.5 g
- Cholesterol 153.6 mg
- Sodium 1011.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 6.9 g
- Protein 35.0 g