Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Went to a neighborhood cookout and our neighbor, Virginia, brought this salad. Everybody loved it, so I got the recipe from her. It is wonderful and will be on our menu on a regular basis!! Cook time is actually chilling time.
- 2 (15 ounce) cans whole kernel corn, drained
- 2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup green bell pepper, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup red onion, chopped
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) bagchili-cheese Fritos corn chips, coarsely crushed
- Mix first 5 ingredients and chill. Stir in corn chips just before serving.