Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
If your a coffee fan, you must try this! It looks amazing and will surprise you at how good it is.
- 1 egg white
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3⁄4 cup heavy cream
- 4 cups strongly columbian brewed coffee
- sugar (optional)
- Mix the vanilla extract, cream and sugar (if using); then whip.
- Beat the egg white until it becomes firm.
- Thoroughly blend the vanilla and cream mix with the egg white.
- Fill each mug with 1/3 to 1/2 with the mixture.
- Add coffee and serve.
This is an incredible recipe. I can't believe that i was aprehensive about using an egg white in my coffee. This is wonderful...the cream & egg white create the most amazing topping. It is light, airy, creamy and flavorful. I will be making this smooth and silky coffee again and again. Thanks so much for sharing....!
Such a quick way to make coffee extra special! Served after dinner to my company and they wanted to know when I had gotten a cappucino machine. Will make over and over again. Thanks for sharing! Made for ZWT3 (and very glad I did!)
Annacia this is yet another fantastic coffee recipe from your collection! I used 2 packets of splenda vs the optional sugar. It was like having a fluffy, sweet cloud floating in my coffee. What a treat! I had been eyeing this recipe up for some time now and am so glad I got to try it. Made for ZWT3- Nick's Mom