Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
This soup is a favorite in my neck of the woods. This is high in calories and it will fill you up quickly. It is the kind of soup that will stick to your ribs.
- 1 (9 1/4 ounce) jar dry roasted peanuts
- 2 cups water
- 2 cups milk
- 2 (5 1/2 g) packages instant chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon dried chives
- Chop nuts into a fine mixture using a food processor (if it turns into a puree or paste--this is fine).
- Add peanut mixture and the rest of ingredients into a medium saucepan.
- Heat, stirring constantly, for 5 to 20 minutes.
- Serve in small bowls.
When making the soup I used 2 cups of homemade stock rather that the water & instant chicken broth. A very mild soup we enjoyed this one time but doubtful I will make again. Made for My 3 Chefs.