Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Great for any get-together! Light cream cheese can be used instead of full-fat cream cheese. The spread can be made earlier in the day for a nighttime get-together. Recipe comes from Very Virginia.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 6 pimento stuffed olives
- 2 tablespoons onions, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3⁄4 lb medium shrimp, cleaned, cooked and chopped
- Combine all ingredients except shrimp and mix well.
- Fold in chopped shrimp.
- Serve on baguette slices or crackers.