Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is a very easy, decadent recipe. It tastes like you spent a lot of time preparing it, but you didn't.
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup or 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can low-fat condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup crunchy peanut butter or 1⁄4 cup smooth peanut butter
- Empty soup into medium saucepan.
- Slowly whisk in water and milk until mixture is smooth.
- Add peanut butter.
- Cook and stir over low heat until warm and well blended.
- Do not bring to a boil, mixture will curdle.
This soup was tasty, but a little lighter than I was expecting. I added some more peanut butter and cumin to highlight the flavor. I especially recommend the cumin!