Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
A friend of mine sent me a lovely thank-you note on stationery that featured recipes. This was one of said recipes.
- 2 lbs fresh lump crabmeat, drained
- 2 cups soft breadcrumbs
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons mustard, coarse grain
- 1 tablespoon horseradish
- 3⁄4 tablespoon lemon rind, grated
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
- 2 teaspoons pepper
- 1 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon red pepper
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- Pour oil into a large skillet set on medium heat.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Shape into patties.
- Fry patties in hot oil for 3 minutes on each side.
- Drain on paper towels.