Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is great if you need to have something ahead of time, it can be frozen up to 1 month.
- 16 ounces cream cheese
- 4 tablespoons milk
- 5 ounces dried chipped beef
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 cup sour cream
- 4 teaspoons minced onions
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- Saute the nuts in the butter. Soften the cream cheese.
- Add all ingredients together, sprinkle with nuts on top.
- Bake 350 for 20 minute in a 8" pie pan. Serve with crackers.
Autumn PAC 2006: Shirl Girl...THIS ONE IS A WINNER! Took it along with one of Charmie777's recipes to church function last night....those ladies thing I'm something! They lined up for both recipes! This was quick, easy and the flavors blend so well together. Thank you for a quick, easy party dish. I'll be using it again!!!