1/3 Photos of Virginia Apple Pudding
Chuck in Killbuck's Note:
My next door neighbor Steve is a pretty darn good cook IMO, and he has given me permission to post and share another one of his favorites he made last night. I told him his other one got a 5 and I'll bet this one does too. Try it...you'll love it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Melt butter in a 2 quart casserole dish.
- 3Combine sugar, flour, salt, baking powder, cinnamon and milk to make a batter.
- 4Pour the batter on the butter (without mixing).
- 5Put apples in the center of the batter (without mixing).
- 6Bake in 375 degree oven until batter covers apples and crust browns, approximately 30 to 40 minutes.
- 7Note: This is especially delicious if made with Northern Spy apples.
Browse Our Top Pies and Tarts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pies and Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Virginia Apple Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (157 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 389.2
- Calories from Fat 153
- Total Fat 17.1 g
- Saturated Fat 10.6 g
- Cholesterol 46.3 mg
- Sodium 374.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 57.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 37.6 g
- Protein 3.7 g