Prep 6 mins
Cook 0 mins
A virgin strawberry daiquiri is the perfect drink for everyone who just loves the taste of Strawberry Daiquiri, but prefers not to drink alcohol. This is for one but will easily multiply.
- 1 ounce fresh lime juice
- 3 ounces fresh strawberries, red and ripe (can use frozen if berries are out of season)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon Splenda sugar substitute or 1 teaspoon sugar
- cracked ice, to your preference
- Add lime juice, strawberries, vanilla and sugar to a blender.
- Blend until smooth then add the ice and blend again until smooth.
- Pour into a chilled cocktail glass and serve at once.
I was looking for a non-alcoholic strawberry daiquiri and came across this. I see one of the ingredients is vanilla extract which is actually made using alcohol! Therefore this is not alcohol free!
Come a little closer while I whisper a little secret. Isn't this supposed to have vodka in it? ;-P Made for Best of 2011 recipe tag.
Delicious and beautiful. Made for PAC Fall 2011