Recipe by UmmBinat
ZWT7 South & Central America. Sangria Spanish: sangría; Portuguese: sangria; both meaning "bloody", is a wine punch. This is a recipe for sangria, without the alcohol. From http://jacintha-dev.blogspot.com.
Top Review by Cadillacgirl
Thanks so much! I was just lamenting about my pregnant summer without my beloved sangria! At least now I can make believe that I have some... I made it with white grape juice and I missed the concentrate part, so it was just regular apple juice... I also threw in some oranges!
- 3 cups unsweetened grape juice
- 3⁄4 cup apple juice concentrate
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 small unpeeled lemon, sliced and seeded
- 1 small unpeeled orange, sliced and seeded
- 1 small unpeeled apple, cored, cut into eights
- 1 3⁄4 cups club soda or 1 3⁄4 cups sparkling water