Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
ZWT7 South & Central America. Sangria Spanish: sangría; Portuguese: sangria; both meaning "bloody", is a wine punch. This is a recipe for sangria, without the alcohol. From http://jacintha-dev.blogspot.com.
- 3 cups unsweetened grape juice
- 3⁄4 cup apple juice concentrate
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 small unpeeled lemon, sliced and seeded
- 1 small unpeeled orange, sliced and seeded
- 1 small unpeeled apple, cored, cut into eights
- 1 3⁄4 cups club soda or 1 3⁄4 cups sparkling water
- Combine all the ingredients except the soda/sparkling water in a large pitcher.
- Stir well, and chill.
- Add soda/sparkling water just before serving.
- Serve over ice in wineglasses.
Thanks so much! I was just lamenting about my pregnant summer without my beloved sangria! At least now I can make believe that I have some... I made it with white grape juice and I missed the concentrate part, so it was just regular apple juice... I also threw in some oranges!
This was a big hit at our cookout. I will definitely be making it again. Thanks for sharing!
I made this for my Spanish class and they loved it! Of course, they wanted the recipe for the real deal (they are university students), but they seemed to really like this alcohol-free version.