ZWT7 South & Central America. Sangria Spanish: sangría; Portuguese: sangria; both meaning "bloody", is a wine punch. This is a recipe for sangria, without the alcohol. From http://jacintha-dev.blogspot.com.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 cups unsweetened grape juice
- 3/4 cup apple juice concentrate
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 small unpeeled lemon, sliced and seeded
- 1 small unpeeled orange, sliced and seeded
- 1 small unpeeled apple, cored, cut into eights
- 1 3/4 cups club soda or 1 3/4 cups sparkling water
- 1Combine all the ingredients except the soda/sparkling water in a large pitcher.
- 2Stir well, and chill.
- 3Add soda/sparkling water just before serving.
- 4Serve over ice in wineglasses.
Browse Our Top Punch Beverage Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Punch Beverage Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Virgin Sangria
Serving Size: 1 (422 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 235.8
- Calories from Fat 5
- Total Fat 0.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 45.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 58.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 53.8 g
- Protein 1.4 g