Fruity and delicious, this is a great treat on a hot day or a fun fiesta. Adapted from About.com-Mexican Cuisine. This is also an Australian and African recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix juices and sugar until sugar dissolves.
- 2Wash orange and berries and slice into thin slices. Remove mango or papaya skin and cut fruit into chunks. Remove kiwi skin and cut into thick slices.
- 3Place all fruit into juice and let flavors meld in fridge for 2-3 hours or overnight before serving.
- 4Serve garnished with fruit slices.
Browse Our Top Punch Beverage Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Punch Beverage Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Virgin Pomegranate Sangria
Serving Size: 1 (1773 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 698.8
- Calories from Fat 15
- Total Fat 1.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 9.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 178.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 12.8 g
- Sugars 159.8 g
- Protein 4.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: