Recipe by Sharon123
Fruity and delicious, this is a great treat on a hot day or a fun fiesta. Adapted from About.com-Mexican Cuisine. This is also an Australian and African recipe.
- 1 quart pomegranate juice
- 2 cups papaya nectar (substitute apple if necessary) or 2 cups mango juice (substitute apple if necessary)
- 1 orange
- 6 -8 strawberries
- 2 kiwi fruits
- 1 mangoes or 1 papaya
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix juices and sugar until sugar dissolves.
- Wash orange and berries and slice into thin slices. Remove mango or papaya skin and cut fruit into chunks. Remove kiwi skin and cut into thick slices.
- Place all fruit into juice and let flavors meld in fridge for 2-3 hours or overnight before serving.
- Serve garnished with fruit slices.