Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Delicious, healthy and refreshing! From the California Milk Advisory Board.
Make and share this Virgin Pina Colada Smoothie recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup crushed pineapple
- 1⁄2 teaspoon coconut extract
- 1 cup milk
- 1 (8 ounce) carton plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons sugar (optional)
- Blend ingredients until frothy and serve icy cold.
- Makes about 3 cups.
awsome recipe! lokks and tastes great. rich and creamy but still icey. perfict for a hot summer day or any time your in the mood for something sweet and icey:)
This was good, but I think it needs some sugar in it, as it wasn't as sweet as I like my pina coladas. Made for Bargain Basement tag.