Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Created in Venice, Italy, then promoted in restaurants such as the Olive Garden, this drink is now widely popular in the US, particularly in the New York area. This is a non alcoholic version of the classic bellini.
- 1 cup peach, peeled, chopped (frozen or fresh)
- 1 (750 ml) bottle sparkling apple cider, chilled (3 cups)
- Allow chopped peaches to defrost if using frozen. If using fresh peaches, put puree in freezer to chill about 1/2-1 hour before proceeding(or put peaches in freezer till they are really cold, about 1/2-3/4 hour.
- Place in blender with 1/2 cup sparkling cider. Blend until peaches are pureed.
- Divide puree evenly between 4 champagne glasses. Fill glasses with remaining sparkling cider. Serve and enjoy!
While I had Peach Bellini, I made this for the kids. I used sparkling white grape juice and they just loved it...even served it in fancy glasses. What fun! I don't know why we would want soda ever again with all of these great drinks we have been having on the tour! Made for ZWT4.
Really good!!! I have an abundance of peaches again, and these were delicious!! My peaches were fresh picked from the tree, so they weren't cold. I just served over ice. Made for ZWT 4.
Yummo! So simple to fix & so good! Using frozen peaches, I made the full amt of the peach puree, but reduced the recipe to 2 servings so I could make it in 2 batches & not see the carbonation go flat since I made it just for me. I got creative to stay true to the heart of the recipe as sparkling apple cider is not available here, & I used a mix of apple juice & club soda for the *sparkle* I use mostly strawberries, limes & cranberries for fruit drinks, but now have a peach favorite too. Loved it, Sharon! Thx for sharing this recipe w/us. :-)