Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is a nice refreshing drink, great without the alcohol! Adapted from Fineliving.
Make and share this Virgin Cranberry Juice Cocktail recipe from Food.com.
- In a small saucepan, combine water and sugar; bring to a boil.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring just until the sugar dissolves, then allow to cool.
- Fill a pitcher with sugar syrup, cranberry juice and lime juice and chill.
- Pour into ice-filled glasses, about 3/4 full.
- Add seltzer and garnish with a lime slice. Serve and enjoy!
Wow, this is terrific. I love the tartness -- the lime juice and cranberry juice go so well together! I just wish I had found this recipe before the holidays. It would be great to serve at Christmas time.
I followed Bev's lead and subbed club for seltzer...and also used a simple syrup I had on hand - sped things up even more! Very tasty bevy! I enjoyed this treat while cooking and cleaning today. :) Thank you for posting this refreshing bevy - I liked it with the lime and plan it make this very often!! **Made for November 2008 Beverage Tag**
So refreshingly cool! Of course I had to love it because of the cranberry juice. It's like I'm addicted to it. I used lemon juice instead.