Recipe by Sharon123
This is a nice refreshing drink, great without the alcohol! Adapted from Fineliving.
Top Review by TasteTester
Wow, this is terrific. I love the tartness -- the lime juice and cranberry juice go so well together! I just wish I had found this recipe before the holidays. It would be great to serve at Christmas time.
- 1 cup water
- 2⁄3 cup sugar
- 3 cups cranberry juice
- 1 cup fresh lime juice (or lemon juice)
- seltzer water (or club soda)
- lime slice, for garnish
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small saucepan, combine water and sugar; bring to a boil.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring just until the sugar dissolves, then allow to cool.
- Fill a pitcher with sugar syrup, cranberry juice and lime juice and chill.
- Pour into ice-filled glasses, about 3/4 full.
- Add seltzer and garnish with a lime slice. Serve and enjoy!