1/2 Photos of Virgin Cranberry Juice Cocktail
This is a nice refreshing drink, great without the alcohol! Adapted from Fineliving.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small saucepan, combine water and sugar; bring to a boil.
- 2Cook over medium heat, stirring just until the sugar dissolves, then allow to cool.
- 3Fill a pitcher with sugar syrup, cranberry juice and lime juice and chill.
- 4Pour into ice-filled glasses, about 3/4 full.
- 5Add seltzer and garnish with a lime slice. Serve and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Virgin Cranberry Juice Cocktail
Serving Size: 1 (179 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 123.4
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 3.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 28.4 g
- Protein 0.1 g