Recipe by Engrossed
From: "Complete Home Bartender's Guide" by Salvatore Calabrese. "A Brazilian name for the most popular cocktail usually made with cachaca. This gives you all the flavors without the alcohol kick!"
Top Review by Andi of Longmeadow Farm
Fantabulous! This is a refreshing, wonderful drink that made a hard day on the farm great to come home to. Easy to put together and the taste outstanding. The sugar cube was such a nice touch. I am always trying to find little treats to sneak in a sugar cube and this was it! Thank you so much Engrossed! Made for *ZWT4* June 2008.
- 1⁄2 lime, diced
- 1⁄2 small lemon, diced
- 1⁄2 small orange, diced
- 1 sugar cube
- ginger beer, to serve
- of fresh mint, to garnish (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Place the fruit in the bottom of a mixing glass.
- Add the sugar cube and a dash of ginger beer.
- Muddle to release the juices.
- Strain into an old-fashioned glass filled with crushed ice.
- Top with ginger beer.
- Garnish with a sprig of fresh mint on top of the drink if desired.
- Serve with a straw.