- 4 eggs
- 125 g powdered sugar
- 125 g flour
- 2 tablespoons vanilla sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 10 -12 tablespoons jam, any kind
Directions See How It's Made
- Sift flower.
- Blend egg yolks with sugar.
- Slowly add flower, vanilla sugar and backing powder.
- In a separate bowl beat egg whites and then carefully add it to the mixture.
- Pour it on a well greased large oven pan.
- Bake at 240 C for only 7 minutes.
- After you take it out of the oven quickly roll it and place some wet cloth around it.
- When it's cold, unfold it carefully and spread jam over it, roll it again, and cut pieces 1,5 cm wide.