1/2 Photos of Vintage Hamburger Goulash
Found while surfing the net. I don't remember what site I found it on.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Saute beef, 1/2 tsp of red pepper flakes and 2 onions in large frying pan. Drain excess fat. Lots of onions makes this good.
- 2Meanwhile, in another pan cook macaroni in boiling, salted water until tender. Set aside until almost ready to serve.
- 3When beef and onions are finished cooking, add the canned, crushed tomatores and approximately 1/2 cup water; also add garlic salt, pepper, chili powder and mix well.
- 4Simmer for about 20 minutes; then add cooked macaroni noodles and mix well when ready to serve. If you add the macaroni noodles too soon, they may over cook and get mushy.
Browse Our Top Elbow Macaroni Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Elbow Macaroni Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vintage Hamburger Goulash
Serving Size: 1 (489 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 783.1
- Calories from Fat 176
- Total Fat 19.5 g
- Saturated Fat 7.1 g
- Cholesterol 77.1 mg
- Sodium 357.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 110.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.9 g
- Sugars 5.6 g
- Protein 40.9 g