Recipe by Jessica K
this sounds sooo good and different! posted for World Tour II Italian. this is a traditional Italian drink, from theitalaintaste.com
- 3 1⁄2 cups rose wine (750 ml or 1 bottle, not sweet rose like white zinfandel but a true rose that is drier, like a white)
- 3 sprigs fresh sage
- 1 slice lemon zest
Directions See How It's Made
- Open wine bottle. Add the sage leaves into the bottle of wine, close the bottle and let sit at room temperature for 8-10 hours.
- strain the wine and chill for at least 6 hours before serving.
- Add a strip of lemon zest in every glass and pour in the wine.
- That's it!
- cook time reflects sit time.