Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Got recipe from Coastal Living - B Smith.
- 2 cups finely chopped cooked lobsters
- 1 cup finely chopped celery
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon white pepper
- chopped fresh parsley (optional)
- Combine first 7 ingredients in a medium bowl, stirring well.
- Sprinkle with parsley, if desired.
- Serve with crackers, pita chips, or raw vegetables.
- NOTE: For a sophisticated presentation, garnish this dip with red, hollowed-out lobster tails.
- Request the tails from the seafood counter in advance, so they'll be cleaned and ready to go.