Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
A nice, light chicken combination. The feta and grapes give it a unique and excellent flavor!
Make and share this Vineyard Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- 4 chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried basil, finely crushed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground sage
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon white pepper
- 4 tablespoons flour
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 3⁄4 cup chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar or 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 cups halved red seedless grapes
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1⁄4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Cut each chicken breast in half, lengthwise.
- Mix together salt, basil, sage, paprika, garlic powder, white pepper and flour.
- In a Ziploc bag, toss the mixture with the chicken strips.
- Save any excess seasoned flour.
- Heat oil and butter in skillet.
- Add chicken and cook both sides over moderately high heat until golden brown.
- Add garlic and sprinkle in any leftover seasoned flour from the Ziploc bag.
- Add broth, vinegar, and lemon juice.
- Cover and cook for 5 minutes.
- Uncover chicken and add grape halves to chicken in pan and simmer for 5 minutes longer or just until chicken is tender and juices run clear.
- Remove chicken and grapes to heated serving platter.
- Boil pan liquid for 1-2 minutes to reduce, then pour over chicken.
- Sprinkle with parsley and crumbled feta cheese.
- Makes 4 servings.