Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This goes with the Vinegar Pie its the crust that is used to make the Vinegar Pie taste better . And its the Crust that my greatgrandmother used to make her so good .
- Work flour, shortening and salt until very fine.
- Beat egg, water and vinegar together.
- Make a little well in the mixture, add liquid and blend.
- This recipe makes four one-crust pies.
- This goes with the Vinegar Pie Recipe too and this is the crust recipe that my greatgrandmother used to make hers with.
- And its really swell too.
Great crust. I made hamburger pastries with it. A+