Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This goes with the Vinegar Pie its the crust that is used to make the Vinegar Pie taste better . And its the Crust that my greatgrandmother used to make her so good .
- Work flour, shortening and salt until very fine.
- Beat egg, water and vinegar together.
- Make a little well in the mixture, add liquid and blend.
- This recipe makes four one-crust pies.
- This goes with the Vinegar Pie Recipe too and this is the crust recipe that my greatgrandmother used to make hers with.
- And its really swell too.
Great crust. I made hamburger pastries with it. A+