Recipe by Sureglad
My grandmother used to make something similar to this quite often. It was one of the grandkids favorites. She would serve it to us with honey carrots and mashed potatoes.
Top Review by diner524
I made this for dinner last night and it was very tasty!!! I loved it, but I like vinegar, my 15 yo son did not care for it, but at his age he doesn't care for much of anything!! Thanks for another very simply and tasty recipe!!! Made for PAC!!
- 4 chicken breasts, skin on
- 1⁄4 cup vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon onion powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Lightly grease a 13 x 9-inch pan.
- Place the chicken in the pan.
- In a small bowl, combine the vinegar, soy sauce, and Worcestershire sauce.
- Sprinkle 1/3 of this mixture over the chicken.
- Season with the salt, pepper, garlic powder, and onion powder.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove the chicken from the oven, and baste with another 1/3 of the vinegar mixture. Bake 15 minutes longer.
- Baste again with the remaining vinegar mixture.
- Return to the oven, and continued baking for 15 minutes, until the skin is golden brown and crispy.