Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Ladoxido me Domata
Make and share this Vinegar and Oil Dressing With Tomato recipe from Food.com.
- Put mustard and vinegar into a small bowl.
- Add olive oil while stirring with a whisk.
- Add remaining ingredients; mix well.
- Refrigerate several hours before serving.
- Prep time does not include refrigeration time.
Very nice dressing recipe. The flavors all worked really well together. It turns out to be a chunkier dressing with the chopped ingredients, so it was like another topping on my salad! Thanks for posting. Made for ZWT9 and the Soup-A-Stars