Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Ladoxido me Domata
- 1 tablespoon mustard, Dijon
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1 large tomatoes, peeled and diced
- 2 scallions, whole, minced
- 1 tablespoon capers, chopped
- 2 tablespoons parsley, minced
- 1 teaspoon dill
- Put mustard and vinegar into a small bowl.
- Add olive oil while stirring with a whisk.
- Add remaining ingredients; mix well.
- Refrigerate several hours before serving.
- Prep time does not include refrigeration time.
Very nice dressing recipe. The flavors all worked really well together. It turns out to be a chunkier dressing with the chopped ingredients, so it was like another topping on my salad! Thanks for posting. Made for ZWT9 and the Soup-A-Stars