Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Celebrate robust flavours of sun-kissed tomatoes in this simple side dish.
Make and share this Vine-Roasted Tomatoes recipe from Food.com.
- 12 small tomatoes, on the vine
- 2 teaspoons thyme leaves, finely chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- olive oil, for drizzling
- Preheat the oven to 400°F Keeping the tomatoes on the vine, divide them into sets of three. Using a sharp knife, make a small incision in each tomato.
- In a small bowl, combine the thyme, garlic, salt and ground black pepper. Using the blade of a knife, insert a little of this mixture into each slash of the tomatoes.
- Place the tomatoes in a roasting tray, just big enough to hold all the tomatoes. Drizzle the olive oil over the tomatoes and roast for 20-30 minutes, until the tomatoes have softened. Serve warm.