Top Review by Auntie Jan
Wonderful salad with all the garden tomatoes people are sharing with me. Also threw in some mozzarella cheese for the heck of it. Thanks for the tasty salad Paula! Try it people and you won't be disappointed.
- 2 medium tomatoes
- 1⁄2 medium sweet onion, sliced, separated into rings
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil, chopped
- 1 tablespoon garlic-infused olive oil (Garlic-Infused Oil and Dipping Sauce)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- 2 ounces goat cheese, crumbled
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Thinly slice the tomatoes and layer on individual salad plates, slightly overlapping; top with onion rings and basil.
- In a small dish, blend the olive oil and vinegar together, pour over the salad.
- Sprinkle the cheese over all and add freshly ground sea salt and pepper to taste.
- Allow to rest 10 to 15 minutes before serving.