Recipe by Scotty & Callie's Mom
Yum! We ate Vince's cheesecake that he brought to work on Thanksgiving Day. We had to have the recipe and I am putting it here for safe keeping.
- 10 tablespoons butter
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 1⁄2 cups Splenda sugar substitute or 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1⁄4 teaspoon clove
- 32 ounces neufchatel cheese or 32 ounces reg. cream cheese
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 cups pumpkin
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine 1st 3 ingredients and spread in 9x13" pan and bake at 325 degrees for about 10 min, set aside to cool.
- Mix next 5 ingredients (dry ingredients) and set aside.
- Next mix the last 4 ingredients (wet) till well blended and then add dry ingredients, blend well.
- Spread over crust and bake at 325 degrees for 75 min till toothpick inserted comes out clean.