Recipe by Kim D.
Posted as a reply to a discussion. This is my step-son's most requested recipe! He asks me to make these for him every Saturday morning. He normally picks at his food, but he can almost eat all of these all by himself!
Top Review by Breez
I fixed these in a small grocery store deli a few years ago. The early crowd went for the assorted breakfast biscuits, but the coffee drinkers that came in later and lingered longer, favored the "little piggies." They preferred honey mustard for a dip opposed to catsup or bbq sauce. This is another of Kim's wonderful recipes that qualify as "comfort food." Thanks, Kim.
- 1 (10 count) can refrigerated biscuits
- 20 Little Smokies sausages
- 1 slice American cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Open can of biscuits and cut each biscuit in half.
- Flatten each half with a rolling pin.
- Pinch off a small amount of cheese and lay on top of biscuit half.
- Then, place a sauage on top of the cheese.
- Roll biscuit around sausage, sealing all ends.
- Place on baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes.